In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Friday, February 8, 2008

New Profession


Last night I started my new job. I am going to be a hairdresser! I am not sure why you are laughing, but the haircut I gave Kelly didn't turn out too bad. It would have been nice if I had had someone to practice on first, but I couldn't find a volunteer. There was a minor divot on the right side, but other than that, I think it looks okay. I am not sure who was more nervous about the haircut - him or me. So. . . . . .whenever you need a haircut, just give me a call. I might even give you a discount Ü

3 comments:

Gage said...

I am in desperate need of a haircut...do you travel to clients?

Katie said...

hahah i think your 2nd client should be deafy. i think you could do wonders to her hair. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Is Kelly going to cut your hair? You could trade off.

Amy J