My first blog attempt.
I thought I would tell everyone about my new school, American Military University AMU. It is all online so it is easier to get to my classes. Maybe now I will be able to get my degree a little faster...I only graduated from High School nearly 14 years ago!!! Oh and I still have about two years until I will graduate. Wish me luck.

2 comments:
Hello Kelly. You are sure a go getter! Here you are going to school and joining the world of blogging. I think you are amazing. Good job on your posting - I think it is great. I love you!
SB
Wow Kelly, in the past 14 years I've managed to graduate from elementary school, jr high, high school, AND college. You should really get on that! Just joshing ya, congrats on your entrance into the world of blogging.
Post a Comment