Four Jobs I've had
A) Payroll at Hearts - by the way, people get real cranky if you mess up their check
B) Accounts Payable at GWCU - people also get real cranky if you don't pay them
C) Internal Control at HCA - glad that's over
D) Cashier at RC Willeys - one of the employee benefits was free HOT dogs and COLD drinks
Four Movies I could watch over and over
A) Any of the Bourne movies
B) The Count of Monte Cristo
C) Casino Royale
D) The Fugitive and US Marshalls
Four Places I have lived
A) Ogden
B) Austin, TX
C) Fruit Heights
D) Orem
Four Shows that I watch
A) Criminal Minds
B) The Office
C) American Idol
D) The Apprentice
Four places that I've been
A) Mexico
B) Hawaii
C) Belize
D) New York
Four people who email me regularly
A) Kelly
B) My dad
C) Jamie
D) Amy J
Four of my Favorite Foods
A) Manicotti
B) Homemade cheeseball
C) Sausage Dip & Chips
D) Dessert
Four places I'd rather be right now
A) Reading by the fireplace drinking hot chocolate
B) Hanging out with Kelly
C) On a cruise
D) Basking in retirement
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months
A) Cruise to Bermuda
B) Enjoying summer with a yard instead of dirt
C) Holidays with family
D) Time with Kelly Ü
Four goals I've set for myself this year
A) Be more organized
B) Save money
C) Take better care of myself
D) Try new things
Four gifts I got for Christmas this year
A) Computer
B) Cute pink hoodie
C) Cool soccer blanket
D) Fun puzzle books that Kelly wishes he had never given me because I pay more attention to them than I do to him.
Four Places I want to visit
A) Canada
B) Europe
C) Barbados
D) Bermuda (what a coincidence)
Four things you didn't know about me
A) I hate it when someone does or says something to me as if I don't know or understand, when I do. It REALLY annoys me.
B) I really do think toilet paper hats are cool.
C) You will never know if I am cheating at the game we are playing. It is only when I want you to think I am cheating that you will suspect anything, and then I am really not.
D) I wish I had a cute pair of shoes for every outfit that I wear.
Four things I wish I was better at
A) Being nice
B) Being creative
C) Splurging
D) Giving in
Four things I can cook without a recipe
A) Monkey Bread
B)
C)
D) uhhh. . . apparently I need recipes
Four Musicians I really love
A) Paul McCartney
B) Ringo Starr
C) George Harrison
D) John Lennon
I tag Katie!!!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tag City
Posted by Melanie at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow - you have really entered the blogging world - two tags in one sitting! Congrats!!
I totally agree with you that toilet paper hats really are cool. I also whole heartedly agree that you should work on splurging.....on something other than fireworks for the 4th of July at least.
are you done with lincoln's abraham lincoln black hat yet? i need a picture of him wearing it
Hey, I made your list. Does that make me famous?
Amy J
Post a Comment