
HUBBY TAG
What is his name? Kelly Wayne Summers
How long have you been married? Almost 19 months
How long did you date? 7 months
How old? 29 (but really 31)
Who eats more? In one sitting - me. In one day - Kelly
Who said “I love you” first? Kelly
Who is taller? Kelly
Who sings better? It's a pretty tough competition, but I vote for Kelly, after all he has been featured on Music and the Spoken Word.
Who is smarter? Obviously Kelly is smarter because he chose me Ü
Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine
Who does the laundry? Kelly washes it and I fold it
Who does the dishes? Kelly usually washes and I dry, but we like to live on the wild side so sometimes we switch jobs.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kelly
Who pays the bills? Bills . . yeah we should probably look into that.
Who mows the lawn? We have only mowed once and the neighbor did it, so I guess we will see.
Who cooks dinner? Whoever gets home first
Who drives when you are together? Usually depends on which car we take.
Who is more stubborn? Oh yeah, that would be me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't recall that Kelly has ever been wrong
Whose parents do you see most? We don't see either of them a lot because we live out in the boonies, but we try to see them both regularly.
Who proposed? Kelly - with some help from the UHP
Who has more friends? Kelly is a people pleaser so he has more friends. However, I have better friends - I don't make friends with losers just to be nice.
Who has more siblings? We have the same.
Who wears the pants? Me
I will now tag... Karissa!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Posted by Melanie at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow so that must mean that im not a loser. awesome!
Post a Comment