In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Truly Blessed

I have been noticing lately that there are a lot of people out there who are in love with the person they are married to, but they don't necessarily like them. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is my very best friend and who I can't seem to get enough of. I love spending time with him and always look forward to the time we have to be together. He treats me so well and does so many nice things for me. I just assumed that that was how it worked for everyone, but apparently not. That is why I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who I love and like!

1 comments:

Katie said...

can you find me a great guy like your husband?? how bout that little short guy from the printer place?? or even the dhl guy?