Our big news lately is that we just bought our first house! It is so cute and we love it. This is a picture of it not too long after we put our sod in. It is so great to have grass to keep all the dirt from blowing into our house. Hopefully, one day soon, we will have some neighbors on our street. We were the first to move in on the street and there are about 4 or 5 houses that are getting really close to being done. It would be great if they were really nice, baked lots of treats to share, and didn't have annoying kids or pets, but hopefully they will at least be nice.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Our New House Ü
Posted by Melanie at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mel,
I'm excited you started a blog! It makes me feel like we see each other more often even though we live far apart. It always makes Jack happy to see pictures of his aunt Mel and uncle "Telly". Plus this is the first time Justin has gotten to see your house. We look forward to reading more posts!
Hey Mel,
Your house is really cute. I'm excited for you. we just moved in to our first house, too.
Blogstalk ya later!
Becca
Hi Mel! Remember me?! My goodness it's been a long time! I miss hanging out at the good ole' Miller house! I found your blog off of Karissa's. It's nice to see you're doing well. Cute house too! Where you living now a days?
Holy Moly! You totally look like Karissa when your hair is straight. So fun!! I'm so glad you are now a bloggin' girl. So email, call or something!! I would love to hear from you. Where do you live? Anyways, there is a lot of excitement in this comment (you can tell by all the exclamation points). I'm just glad to know you are alive and now I can see what's goin on. Yeah!!!!!
Krista
woohoo my 1st comment on here to you. arent you special. well im glad you got me to do this thing. its actually pretty cool. its no myspace, but almost as cool. love your house, cant wait for movie night!
Your house is way nice! Yet again I am jealous of you.
Amy J
Post a Comment