This is Shelby's birthday cake. We had a small celebration at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Shelby really wasn't too interested in the cake - just the frosting. What can I say, she is a girl after my own heart.
Once the frosting was gone, she was done. She had green hands and was quite sticky. We got her all cleaned up and I am just realizing that we forgot to give her her birthday spanking. That is a real shame.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Happy Birthday Shelby!
Posted by Melanie at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought she was supposed to get it all over her face. What happened to that? The cake turned out great. Wish I could have been there.
Happy Birthday Shelby!! Wish we could have been there. I've recently started making just frosting so I don't have to bother pretending I want cake too. Did you make that cake? It's super fancy...
Happy Birthday, Shelby!
That cake was darling! Happy birthday Shelby
Post a Comment