In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

After

So, this is the new TV. It only weighs about 1/10th of what the old one weighed. I was shocked to find out that the old TV was not manufactured in 1985, apparently it was even from this century. All I will say is that I do not miss it and to whoever has it now, sorry but I threw the remote away. You will have to walk over to change the channel to another black and white station.

This is the best part. My new door was finally installed yesterday. It was on backorder for about 7 weeks! It is a good thing that I am patient and that Kelly wasn't here to cancel the order, because I am thrilled with the door. I never thought that it would actually be installed by Christmas, so it was a pleasant surprise to have it done. Thanks Honey for a great gift!

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

yay! Storm doors are the best :)