In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Before

For Christmas this year, Kelly and I decided to give our home some upgrades. First on Kelly's list was getting a new TV for the bedroom. I had no problem with the TV that we had, however Kelly was not cool with watching programs in color and or black & white, as the TV dictated. I told him that I generally just listen to the TV anyway, because I am usually working on some type of project while it is on. He wasn't even listening - he was too appalled that the TV was switching back and forth.

Also, I have wanted to get a storm door for quite some time. Kelly didn't require any convincing on this one because he is always wanting to increase the security of our home. Of course, that had nothing to do with why I wanted it, but who had time to talk about details. We picked out a door and ordered it back in October.

0 comments: