"Seize the moment. Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." -Erma Bombeck
I read this quote and really liked it. Perhaps it struck me because I am trying not to eat so much dessert, or perhaps because food always gets my attention. Anyway, it is a great message and I think we should all eat more dessert Ü
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
A Thought for Today
Posted by Melanie at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why does everything have to be about food with you? Here are a few other ways to say what you said without the food analogy...
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. ~Braveheart
Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. ~Charles Richards
Just another point of view.
I love you!
I'm all about eating - no wonder you and I are friends.
yummy food. we should get mcdonald's breakfast...its been soooo long...diets SUCK! good thing for granola cinnamon bites!
Post a Comment