In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Future Broken Ankle!


So, my new shoes arrived yesterday in the mail. I think they are really cute, but I am a little nervous about what kind of damage might occur while I am wearing them. Oh and did I mention that I will be wearing them to the ball on Saturday? Yeah, dancing in them sounds like a really good idea. Oh well, sometimes you must sacrifice life and limb in order to have cute shoes. At least they are not the kind of heels that make your legs shake like a baby horse!

5 comments:

Gage said...

Wow- I totally cannot picture you in those. They will be so cute!! Good luck dancing and I love the new blog look.

Katie said...

i lovvvvve them. they are so cute. alomost as cute as my new ones. im sure they will be killing you by the end of the night, but hey you have to pay a small price to be beautiful. i love your new background. you are changing mine when i get back from my lovely trip

Steph said...

Too cute shoes! I love shoes! They are my weakness. I especially love heels!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! What does your dress look like? You will have to post a picture of your complete outfit.

Amy j

The Hyding Place said...

When Ana saw these shoes she said, "oh, those are pretty slippers, very pretty!"