Kelly is out with Danny on a ride-along tonight. Hopefully, they won't have to chase any bad guys while Kelly is there. Danny still teases Kelly about the time when they both worked at the prison and Kelly came to back Danny up, but he forgot his gun. I think it would be best if they could just chase speeders and eat donuts tonight. I guess only time will tell, but they do have a knack for getting into trouble. In fact, they are not allowed to be in the house without adult supervision (which means me). This is to prevent them from breaking my Christus statue again (both of them still blame the other one). I just hope they have fun.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
The Ride Along
Posted by Melanie at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think the adult supervision problem must stem from Kelly! I wouldn't let him and Pete be in my house without adult supervision either when we were in Utah. Ask Kelly about the Halloween cookies and the gallon of milk!
Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Ross, Joey and Chandler go on a ride along? For some reason I picture Kelly being more of a Ross.....
Here Kelly just for you, my picture - thanks to my wonderful husband!
how fun. i wanna go
Post a Comment