Saturday night was the annual Military Ball. It's a fun night where we get dressed up, go out for a nice dinner, and then go hang out. I say hang out because we don't really dance too much. This year the Ball was at Rice Eccles Stadium and it was kind of different. I like it better when they have it in the ballroom - it just has a better atmosphere. However, the snacks were better this year and we didn't have to wait in line for an hour to get our picture taken. It was a fun night and Kelly and I even danced a little bit.
A self-portrait taken on the dance floor. As you can see we can come up with a lot of things to do besides dance!
Kelly was moon walking for me when the band was playing Michael Jackson. This is not really a good picture, but you get the idea. It is always fun when there is a live band. They played some good songs and everyone had a pretty good time. It is mostly entertaining to see what people are wearing. Hopefully, the pictures we had taken will turn out better than the pictures that we did with our camera. All in all, a fun night Ü
3 comments:
Love the moonwalk, Kel! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. How was the ankle in your new shoes Melanie? Pete and I aren't much for dancing either.
The shoes worked out pretty well. It was a little slick due to all the snow, but they were good. No injuries Ü
Where is the picture of you wearing the shoes?? That's what I want to see.
Post a Comment