We decided to take a family picture for Easter since we were all dressed up from Church. Plus, I have had some requests for pictures of me wearing my shoes. It looks like such a beautiful day, but it was actually quite cool. We didn't get any candy from the Easter bunny, but somehow we ended up eating lots of treats anyway. We had a fun day and Kelly participated in the Easter program and did an awesome job. I scared a boy in our sunday school class pretty good when I took him out in the hall and knocked on the door of his parents classroom. Lucky for him - they didn't answer. I am hoping we will be seeing some better behavior out of him. One of the first moments when I have actually enjoyed our class was looking at his face when he realized what I was doing. I guess it really is the small stuff that makes life so great Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh honey, you are so scary. I'm just glad your anger wasn't being taken out on me:)
i really like your new dress, it looks way cute with your new shoes. you really shouldnt make little kids cry, that isnt nice.
Love the shoes!! You need kids...
Those are cute shoes! Kelly did do a great job in the program. I was going to tell him but didn't get a chance on Sunday. I bet you guys are awesome teachers. Those boys can be such a pain. I can't stand being with them for ten minutes in opening exercises on Tuesdays let alone a whole hour of teaching them. Nice job on keeping them in line!
I need you to come scare a few of the boys in my primary class straight! Thanks to both of you for playing with my kids on Easter. Jack always get so excited to see his aunt Mel and uncle Kelly! Have fun on your cruise and when you get back I look forward to the scrapbooking tips....
That's a cute photo. We hope you had a good easter. It has been fun to read your blog.
Melanie!! Your dress and shoes are just darling! Wow are you getting into fashion? I like looking at your blog from Krista's. You are great. Have a great day!! Love Lynda
Bill,
I love to hear that you are scary at church. Have you slapped anyone across the face like in YW? HAHAHA
Post a Comment