In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Going Private

Don't worry, it's not what you think. The only thing that will be private around here is what I chose to do in my basement. We FINALLY got blinds in the basement!!! Don't worry it has only been like 2 1/2 years since we finished the basement. Now, I can sew, craft, exercise (this is theoretical), balance my checkbook, or whatever else and no one will be the wiser.

I am loving the blinds. We have had temporary blinds on some of the windows, so you couldn't see out of them at all. It is quite a nice change to be able to see out and adjust the amount of light coming in. Now, on to some of my other home improvement projects Ü

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so good looking blinds.

Steph said...

I love the color of your blinds. They look really nice.