So I had these big plans for all of the things I was going to get done while Kelly was gone. I have not made as much progress on this list as I was hoping too. I did however get a couple things done in the last week or so. I got this picture almost a month ago and I just now got it hung up. The good news is that it is hung up. The bad news is that I did have a small situation that left me with a broken drill bit and a big hole in the wall. Although, with the picture hung up you can't see the hole, so that will just go on Kelly's list of things to do. Also, I cleaned out my closet. I still have some work to do in there, but I am liking the progress so far. I still have to go through a few of the small cubby holes and throw some stuff away, but this is definitely some good progress. As there is no before shot, you can't really appreciate the difference unless you knew what it looked like before.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Big Plans
Posted by Melanie at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good work! I like the painting in that spot. I have a list of things I'm trying to get done before you come and visit. I've done pretty much everything that doesn't require a trip out to the garage! Don't worry....I'll get around to it!
It is always so nice to get things done around the house.. I am sure kelly will much appreciate it too :)
Post a Comment