Shelby and I were playing with her set of eggs the other day and when we were cleaning up for the night we couldn't find the top of one of the eggs. I thought I would find it the next day and didn't really worry about it. The next day, I still couldn't find the egg. I then decided that the next day we would have to get serious.
So, I dismantled the couch and still couldn't find it. I figured that while all of the cushions were off I may as well vacuum out the cracks. Then, I decided that I may as well go ahead and rearrange the furniture since most of the work was already done.

By the way, Shelby thought that the couch with the cushions off was the funnest thing we have ever done. It was much lower to the ground and she could easily and safely get on and off the couch by herself. Plus, its bouncy. Oh yeah, and we still hadn't found the egg.

It wasn't until I actually pushed the whole couch up on the back that I was able to locate the egg. I have no idea how it got so far under there. There isn't much room between the floor and the couch, so unless things get pushed under by feet they usually don't go under. I am glad that we found the egg so that we now have a complete set again. I am also glad that Shelby had such a good time playing on the couch. The only scary part is that now there is a lot more potential for her to crack her head open "climbing" off the couch. Maybe I should just move it back....
2 comments:
Glad you found the egg, Hopefully Shelby will always find cleaning entertaining and fun as she did with the couch coushins off :)
Looks like a project I would have liked to be involved in. I'm glad Shelby had a good time.
Post a Comment