Today, Shelby and I received a special delivery. We got a box from Kelly! It is always fun to receive stuff in the mail - especially when it contains so many fun things. As always, Shelby wanted to be the first to open the box.
I cut open the tape, and I might add there was A LOT of tape, even for my standards. Then I let her have a go at getting it open.

Too bad she had no interest in getting into stuff at Christmas. I guess she is just making up for lost time.

She was sooooo excited to find that Mickey Mouse in there! She got 3 stuffed animals from Dad and she has been playing with them all day long. The gray one is a scorpion and it has a lot of legs and not a lot of beans inside, so it is perfect for sitting on top of her head. My favorite part is when she gets a hold of one of them and wings it clear across the room. She also likes to give the white seal hugs.

And here she is modeling my new t-shirt. I was surprised she could even crawl with it on, but whenever there is a pile of garbage that she might be able to play with, nothing can stop her. I got a sudoku book, a John Bytheway book, some cookies, and my t-shirt. Now Kelly and I have twinner shirts. Too bad he is not available to wear them out in public. Thanks for the box Honey!!! We loved it.
1 comments:
what a fun little package to get!
Post a Comment