I have been seeing a lot of this lately. Shelby is getting into all sorts of new things. I am now understanding why parents have to keep moving things higher and higher. All of the sudden, she won't stay out of the front room. The ottoman with the Ensigns on it is her favorite place to play. The magazines look like I have been eating them up, but it was really Shelby.
I took the liberty of lowering her crib mattress again. It cannot get any lower, so I don't know how much longer the crib will be able to contain her. The above picture is as low as it gets. What am I going to do when she figures out that she can climb out???? The best word I can use to describe Shelby is BUSY. Oh, and all this busyness has made her lose her cute chubby rolls. I tell her everyday that she has skinny-minny legs now. She just smiles and gives me a fake laugh. She is so full of personality that it kills me. Hopefully, by the time she has figured out the walking we will be able to play outside.
2 comments:
Oh yes all the fun begins when kids can stand and walk it opens up a whole new world to them :)
She is getting so big! You two made a cute babe!
XoxO
Jamie
Post a Comment