These little beauties are cannolis and man are they good. I have been wanting to have one for quite awhile now, so yesterday Kelly and I went to this little pizzeria in Provo and tried them out. All I can say is WOW! They were really good, in fact they were so good that I ignored the rest of the pizza when they arrived at our table and started on dessert. Dessert is not unusual for me, but not eating my dinner - along with everyone else's - before dessert, is. It was totally worth it Ü
I also want to mention that they had really good breadsticks and this yummy house dressing. If anyone lives in the area and is looking for something good to eat - I recommend stopping by Nicolitialia. It is just down the hill from the mall on University Parkway.
The only thing I knew about cannolis was that I laughed everytime Chris Farley said "Holy Cannoli" on SNL. Now that I know more, I can't stop thinking about them. I was considering making them, but now I know that I will definitely make them. I finally understand what people mean when they say Holy Cannoli!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Holy Cannoli!
Posted by Melanie at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mmmm! I've never had one of those things, but now I want one. I can't wait until you make them and invite us over! :) Also, you should get some kind of a kickback for advertising this pizzaria. The least they could do is give you free cannolies every time somebody mentions your name. "Table for three. Oh, and the Summers recommended this place to me." Ten free cannolies comming your way. Ahhh.
Post a Comment