In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's the Tax Man

I finally finished our taxes Ü It has taken me long enough to get it done and it really didn't take long to do - I am just really good at procrastinating jobs that I don't want to do. I have made a goal to accomplish 2 such jobs in the month of March. It is only the 7th and I already have the taxes done and I have started the ginormous filing project that I have to do. Things are looking up! I find that my days are way more productive now that it is getting lighter. Plus, I am too sore from playing Wii sports to do much else besides sit at my computer and work.

I am loving the fact that daylight savings is tomorrow and that spring is practically here!

0 comments: