This is our new "lucky horseshoe" as I like to call it. It is a thing of beauty - at least to me. Kelly thinks it is an eyesore, but I love the meaning behind it. It means that we now have sprinklers! I am so looking forward to not having to drag the stupid hose around the stupid yard for the whole stupid summer.Really, I didn't enjoy the hose dragging last year - I am not sure if you could tell. It was all I did when I was home all summer by myself and it wasn't fun. Not to mention, the grass was nearly dead most of the year despite my best efforts at watering.
Now, after some major digging, sweating, and shoveling (not on my part) I will be able to sleep while my yard is being watered. How great will that be! The guys that put our sprinklers in did a great job and you would never know by looking at our yard that it had just been dug up everywhere. They also fixed a major drainage problem we had on the back corner too.
The down side is that now that the watering won't be the main focus, we are actually going to have to get to some of those other yard projects we have been putting off. So much for my vacation from yardwork, but it will be so nice to actually get something besides dragging the hose done Ü
Perhaps this year we can do more with our garden and take care of weeds - who knows? I am thinking that Kelly will have a bunch of projects lined up to fill our now vacant time. So much for sipping lemonade on the porch....
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A Look At The New Plumbing
Posted by Melanie at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment