
It's Melanie's happy happy birthday today so I wanted to wish her a happy day.
I love you sweetie! And I love how much fun you are. And I love how much you love me. I also wanted to express my appreciation to you for being my sexy wife. I love you very much and I know you love me too. I hope you have a great day!
I love you and I like you!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!
Posted by Kelly at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Thanks Honey Bunny! My special breakfast was really yummy and the fat lady next door was eying it! Also, thanks for the special present of letting me sleep in. You are the best and you have made my birthday extra good. I love you Ü
Mel,
Just FYI, I remembered that it was your birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day and that you have super low blood sugar so that you can eat a freaking huge peace, I mean piece of cake.
Becca
Happy Birthday Melanie!
Happy Birthday Melanie! I hope you have a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melanie!!!!!!!
Mel - I, like Becca, remembered your birthday. Ok - so I really didn't but I'm glad Kelly did this post because it reminded me. :) Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Mel, thank you for making me feel uncomfortable Kelly....
Sounds like you had a perfect day - sleeping in and a delicious breakfast! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Mel. I always forget the date, but know it is at the end of April. Hope you had a great day and got everything on your wish list.
Happy Birthday!!! You know how offen I get on here. But I did tell you yesterday so yeah. Is the fat lady next happen to be the wink?? hahaha
Mel,
Shoot! That fat lady next door was me, wasn't it?! It's okay, it needed to be said. I WAS eyeing your breakfast!! You guys are so cute! Happy Birthday (late)!! I hope it was a good one!
Jeni
I'm sorry I missed this earlier! Happy Birthday Melanie! I hope you had a great day. It's been fun getting to catch up with you a little bit.
Melanie you look gorgeous!!
Hope you had a happy birthday!
Happy birthday cute Mel. Becca and I were discussing how it was your birthday the other day! Hope it was a good one!
PS- my kids are bustin' a move to the music on your blog!
Post a Comment