I dropped Kelly off at the airport this morning and he is on his way to Morocco. He has been traveling a lot this year, which would be great if I could go along. He also recently learned that he will be spending 3 weeks in California and 2 weeks in Wisconsin. It seems I will be having a lot of quality time with me this summer. I think the Library is going to think I am on summer break from school or something. I have a long list of books to read, but would also appreciate any good recommendations any of you might have.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm guessing he's going to Monterey? When is he going to CA? We'll be in UT for the 4th of July weekend.
Enjoy the quality time with yourself while you have it. Seems like time to myself is few and far between for me these days. Do some crafts (make Christmas gifts), write in your journal, read, scrapbook, or come and visit! We would love to see you!
I am sorry Kelly will be away from you so much. As far as book recommendations go any Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite. All three Fablehaven books by Brandon Mull. Dragonwyck by Anya Seton. Shadow Song by Dorothy Keddington or any Dorothy Keddington book. Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Leven Thumps Series by Obert Skye. I hope you have a really good library. Some of these are hard to find.
Take care,
Amy Judd
He's gone already? Darn it! I was going to call him before he left! I guess I will call him when he gets back.
PS I just read a really good book called These is My Words. I can't remember the author
Bummer! That is a lot more time for him to be away. You seriously need to just come over and hang out with us. Parker is very entertaining and I bet you wouldn't mind holding a new baby!
Post a Comment