So, I have not been real good about posting anything on here while Kelly was gone. That is probably because I am just boring by myself and who wants to see pictures of me eating cereal and watching TV? Now that Kelly is home, we are busy again. Last night, we worked in our yard for several hours and accomplished more than I accomplished the entire 3 weeks he was gone. We planted our garden and planted a bunch of flowers all around our yard making it look so much more colorful. For now, everything looks really good, but who knows how long it will take us to kill all the plants. We planted cucumber, zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, basil and mint. We also planted mums, petunias and marigolds. We are hoping for good things from our garden - like a nice pumpkin for our annual harvest feast! We shall see, I am a little worried that the small, burrowing animals will eat all our plants. We really accomplished a lot last night and I am so glad that my Kelly is home Ü
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! It's nice to feel productive. Let me know how your garden turns out. I'm worried about animals too but I love fresh veggies.
I am pretty sure the part about the small burrowing animals is my favorite part.
That is all.
-Jameson Quinn
Post a Comment