Isn't my yard looking beautiful??? I am enjoying the beauty of spring as the flowers and trees in my yard blurst forth in splendor!
Okay, so only the little twig tree is in my yard. I am really excited that it is growing so many leaves though. I have 4 trees that are all doing really well. Haven't seen anything yet from all those stupid bulbs we planted. What a waste of time. The flowers above are from Temple Square in SLC and Central Park in NY. Perhaps someday my yard will look like that Ü


6 comments:
Honey, wow our garden is looking so beautiful! I guess I should leave more often so you can always take such good care of it! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Mel, I love your recipe spotlight for this month. Mark would be thrilled if I fixed that every night. Have you tried the Reeses cereal? It is like having your meal/dessert at the same time.
Hey guys!!! Finally visited your blog! I love your gardnen and wish we have yard. We're here in dallas til july.
laters,
jake & abby
I'm so glad those aren't really pictures of your bulbs because I was going to say how unfair that is! Ours aren't doing anything yet either but hopefully the fruits of our labors will be better enjoyed next year!
I love your twig! You garden like we do! I'm sure yours will be looking better than ours in five years, though! BTW-I tagged you on my blog!
We'll be out your way June 24 - July 5, so you'll have to make a trip up to my parents to come and see us. We will probably spend one day in the Provo/Orem area to see both Grandmas.
Post a Comment