In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shelby's BFF

This is Danny's cat. Shelby thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread. She is fascinated with this cat and follows it everywhere. Sometimes she doesn't quite understand that the cat isn't excited to have its tail pulled or its feet stomped on. It is a good thing that the cat has previously been tortured by Danny and is somewhat tolerant of such behavior.
Shelby got to play with Bengals the cat 2 days in a row while Kelly and Danny completed a yard project at Danny's house. Unfortunately, we learned the hard way that I am quite allergic to the cat and Shelby is mildly allergic to the cat.
As much fun as it was to have the dripping nose and watery, swollen eyes - I think we will not be spending much time with the cat for awhile. I guess Danny will just have to come and play at our house - without the cat.

0 comments: