We recently paid a visit to Hogle Zoo. I didn't end up taking very many pictures because there wasn't much to take pictures of. Shelby loved all the monkeys and she would make her monkey sound every time she saw one. The monkeys were the first thing we saw and then it was pretty much downhill from there. Shelby was mildly interested in the elephants, but they weren't doing much. I think we must have been there during nap time or something because all the animals were just laying around sleeping. We did get to watch a bird show which Kelly and I liked, but you couldn't eat snacks during the show and you had to sit in your seat, so Shelby didn't care for it.
We ended up having a picnic at This Is The Place park and that was nice. The zoo was super lame and I don't think we will be going back. I have recently been to several other zoos and Hogle Zoo came in last place for interest, but first place for cost. If you want to go to a good zoo - check out the Oklahoma City Zoo. You don't want to miss the wolf exhibit Ü
Friday, July 22, 2011
Hogle Zoo
Posted by Melanie at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darn those animals at the zoo didn't they know you were there to see them!
Agreed about Hogle Zoo--way overpriced for what you get. OKC zoo was both cheap and extremely entertaining....I miss it. Love Shelby's cheese face in the last picture!
Post a Comment