Shelby has been sleeping a ton lately. She generally goes to bed at 8:00pm and last week she was sleeping until 10:30am. Now, I don't usually wake up until I hear her. The first day when this happened at 10:25 I was a bit nervous about how long the poor little girl had been awake. I hurried and fed her breakfast, feeling like a terrible mother the whole time. The following day when I woke up at 9:30 and she didn't wake up until 10:15, I realized that she really had just woken up the day before. I think that what we have had is the perfect storm - a combination of growing, teething, and probably some sheer boredom mixed in there - which has resulted in lots of sleep. I really did appreciate the extra sleep, but we are back on schedule this week with the earlier wake up calls. I am really hoping that this teething business can yield some teeth, or a tooth, or something so we can have a break. I know her mouth is hurting and I feel bad for her. Why do you think we have been eating Creamies?
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sleeping Beauty Shelby
Posted by Melanie at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute little sleeping beauty! I sure wish any of my kids would sleep in for me once in a while :)
I love the pool of drool....she's totally her mother's child! I hope she gets a tooth soon too so at least you know that's the problem!
Post a Comment