In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Friday, September 10, 2010

As Easy As 1-2-3

Shelby loves food! She has taken such an interest in anything and everything that I eat and this has helped her to be able to move towards eating more and more normal food. Just the other day she had Mac 'n Cheese for the first time. She gobbled it right up. She has also started feeding herself.
Step 1: Find something you can put in your mouth - preferrably something edible.

Step 2: Check it out and make sure it looks like something you want to eat.
Step 3: Hurry and stuff it into your mouth before Mom can take it away.
I am working on training Shelby to like all the things that I like to eat so that we can enjoy our meals together. We already have a common interest in yogurt and Banana Creamies. I tell you, that girl has good taste Ü

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

so adorable! so glad she loved the Mac and Cheese :) It sure makes it easier when they start to just eat what we eat!

Kelly said...

Who knew she would be so particular about food? You haven't taught her very well I guess.