Well I got the opportunity forced upon me, thank you Army, to go up to Ft Lewis, Washington for a couple weeks. I got to get some really cool training to help me while I am on vacation in the big sandbox.
While up here in Washington, I took the opportunity to go see my cousin and her family who live in Vancouver. My cousin, Stephanie and I have always gotten along really well and we try to stay close. I love to see Stephanie's family and I love Vancouver so it works out really well.
While down in good ole Vancouver, we went out for a nice sunday drive and took in a bunch of beautiful sights along the Columbia River Gorge. There are a lot of tall waterfalls in the area and moss-covered trees...well everything is covered in moss around that area.
My time is now coming to a close here in Washington, I get to go home tomorrow! I have only been gone two weeks but I sure miss my girls! I am really looking forward to seeing my wifey and little Shelby boo. (Although, I have been enjoying getting a full-night's sleep everynight.) It's true, there is no place like home, especially when Melanie and Shelby are there.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Hangin' Out in Vancouver (not B.C.) Washington (not D.C)
Posted by Kelly at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had some fun and got to see some pretty scenery. We are so excited that you are coming home!!!
It was fun having you. I'm sure you're glad to be back home now.
Post a Comment