Thursday, October 30, 2008
See You In 5 1/2 Years!
TaDaa! I finally went to the dentist this week to have my teeth cleaned and all my cavities filled. But guess what????? I didn't have any cavities!! It was awesome. I can't remember ever going to the dentist and not having cavities. The funniest part was when the hygenist was telling me that I did a good job with my flossing. I just let her believe that I flossed all the time and felt that it was an important part of my daily routine. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I have only been flossing in preparation for my trip to the dentist. The bad thing is that now they have removed all the smoothing plaque that used to fill the cracks between my bottom teeth. It is rather annoying to have all those spaces and I am hoping that they will fill in quickly. Since I didn't have any cavities - I figure why not make it another 5 1/2 years till I go back?
Posted by Melanie at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thats funny cuz that about how long it has been for me too. i hope i dont have any cavities either. i gotta make an apt. since you have just reminded me
You sound like me. I rarely go to the dentist and I rarely floss. My dentist appointments don't always go so well though. Yay you!
Just look at those pearly whites!!!!
It's only been 2 years since I last went to the dentist, so it sounds like I need not make an appointment for quite some time. The only thing I use dental floss for is to make cinnamon rolls. Great job on having no cavities, and good luck on filling in those cracks on your teeth! :)
I am so jealous! I mean, that is great that you are cavity free and all that jazz, but me on the other hand? Not so lucky. Just this month I have spent (not even kinda kidding) almost 4000 on my teeth. Dumb dumb dumb teeth... Ick. (Cute blog by the way! I love the Christmas post!)
Post a Comment