In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Monday, October 6, 2008

FHE

Tonight we had a yard activity to go along with FHE. We planted more bulbs! I know, I can hardly believe it myself. What were we thinking??? Hopefully, this bulb planting will be more successful than our last attempt. We planted about 240 bulbs!!! We planted crocus and tulip bulbs and we hope to have some beautiful spring flowers. The last area we planted was done in the dark, so hopefully it will look okay when they start to grow. The best part is that all the waiting that goes along with bulbs will be done over the winter, so hopefully I can be patient and be pleasantly surprised in the spring Ü

6 comments:

The Hyding Place said...

I need to plant some bulbs. I was so sad when none came up this year (I failed to plant them last fall). Where do you get yours?

Cindy said...

Good Luck with your bulbs. I had some spring flowers last year, but it definitely felt like I planted more than actually bloomed. I guess I should plant more.

Moon family said...

Your yard is actually looking quite beautiful! (I noticed when I picked up that new young woman.) You really are a little green thumb!

Debbie said...

I do not have a green thumb at all!
Just found your blog through Gina, steph's, and Cindy's! Pretty fun!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

my yard is just grass and rocks! No flowers, so I'm very jealous. I will definitley have to try your recipe. Cinnabon Express!
:]

Meghan said...

So I have been meaning to tell you that I blog stalk you guys! I am so bummed that I have never met you though! One of these days we will make it out to Utah to see you guys. And when we come we need to do an office party too. We love that show!