In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Friday, October 24, 2008

I am unique! My quirks make me unique!

My cousin Stephanie tagged me to name six of my quirks, so like Stephanie said on her blog, our quirks make us unique, they are who we are. So here goes:

1) I like my car to be clean! It drives me crazy when it gets even dusty, I don't know why but I think a clean car is important.

2) My wife always says I am a people pleaser and I guess in a way I am. I often care more about what others think than even what I think about it. This goes for almost everything, I'm not sure why, but I am always worried that other people will have a bad opinion of me.

3) I love Tabasco! What a wonderful invention Mr. McIlhenny came up with. It really is something wonderful, I add it to most of my food. I haven't added it to ice cream personally, but while touring their factory in Louisiana, I was able to partake of their tabasco flavored ice cream, and it was pretty good!

4) My wife says this is a quirk, but I just think it's a fact, I am NEVER wrong!

5) No matter what it is, I like all of my possesions to be in perfect condition. I hate something that is used (such an ugly word). This is why I always trade in my car and buy new sunglasses. If it aint perfect, I want it new.

6) Despite my obsession with cleanliness and perfection, I am truly in love with Melanie who is neither of these. I love you sweetie!

Going through and thinking about my quirks, I suddenly realize that I am a little wierd. But again, I guess that is what makes me unique.

I now tag my sister Kim, my sister-in-law Karissa, Jen Moon and of course my Facebook friend, Katie. Have fun guys!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am glad that you love me in spite of my shortcomings. The good news is that I love you in spite of your weirdness, including the above mentioned items Ü

Jaime said...

You guys are hilarious! I think I almost woke Matt laughing so hard at #6!:)