We had an Office party last night and ate a lot of food that went against the idea of "Weight Loss". We ate pizza, chips and sausage dip, and these little jalapeno thingies. We ate so much that we made ourselves ill! It was great to watch the season premier of our favorite show though and to see what would happen with all the new people/faces on the show. I enjoyed the episode and really liked when Holly had her explosion at Angela over Kevin being "mentally challenged". Anyway, I hope you all got to watch last night and are looking forward to a great new season.
Friday, September 26, 2008
The Office
Posted by Melanie at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Am I glad The Office is back? Yeesh. Or perhaps I should say Yeppers.
Aren't you glad we introduced you to the best show on TV?
I quite enjoy The Office as well. However, I missed the season premier because i had a Relief Society meeting. I'll have to catch the rerun. :)
I am SO glad the office is back!! Can I just tell you that working with eating disorders made that premiere especially hysterical to me. If only people knew how close to real like some of that stuff was!!! Can't wait for next week!
How fun! That show is hilarious, unfortunately I never get to watch it!
The afghan turned out gorgeous! WOW! I am way impressed. I agree, there's nothing like creating something and feeling that sense of accomplishment. Nice job!
We are obsessed with the Office. We finally got caught up on all our shows and saw the Premier this week- LOVED it! Man, how I have missed it!
We had an Office part too! Greatest show ever.
Post a Comment