In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Attitude

This is one of my favorite demotivators. It is hanging in my laundry room at home and it always makes me smile. I have been having a really bad attitude lately due to some things that I wasn't such a big fan of. I have decided to have a better attitude and not worry about things I cannot control - I am feeling better already. How could I let this week be bad??? My Kelly is coming home for good (I hope, I hope, I hope), I will be finishing up my home decor afghan, and tonight I will be learning self-defense! That's right, you better watch out. Now, if something happens that I don't like, I will smile while breaking your face!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey there honey, I guess I will steer clear when you do have a bad attitude. I wouldn't want a broken face. I love you!

The Hyding Place said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your afghan....and where are you learning self defense? I wouldn't recommend that people mess with you before you have your self defense class....definitely not after.

Melanie said...

We learned how to break elbows, wrists, and fingers at YW. I didn't think that teaching 12 year old girls how to do that was a good idea, but apparently it is a necessary life skill. All I can say is that their younger siblings better be nice.

Moon family said...

Ok, you are so funny! I loved hanging out with you and am super bummed I didn't get to learn how to break someone's face! :)

Katie said...

a really bad attitude lately? i thought you always had one...hahaha. jk...did you find my boyfriend from self defense class yet?

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

I don't know why you would have to learn self defense Mel, cuz you are always on the offense! HELLO.
:]