In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Friday, October 15, 2010

No More Monkeying Around

The time has come that Shelby no longer wants to sit in her bucket while I stroll around the store. I know - what a party pooper. However, the good news is that I was able to find the cutest material to make one of those cart liners. I originally thought the moms at the store that had those were super paranoid germ freaks, but after a severe case of diarrhea (Shelby's, not mine) while teething, I have changed my mind. Shelby puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, so I thought why not protect her from the things that are easy. So I got to work.

We had the inaugural run today on the cart liner. I think it turned out super cute and Shelby has so much fun while sitting in the cart. This also allows me to spend as much time as I choose at the store, which is a pleasant turn of events. Here we are at Costco enjoying a sample of yummy chocolate chip cookies. We both gave them 2 thumbs up prior to placing them in our cart for immediate purchase Ü

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so crafty. Good for you!

Karissa said...

It's super cute, and so is the baby! You can tell from the huge smile that she is looking at her Dad!!

Amy said...

You are so talented

Kim said...

I love it!!!

heidijogoody said...

Good job! It turned out great.. I should really make one of those for Carter

heidijogoody said...

Good job! It turned out great.. I should really make one of those for Carter

Rachelle said...

You are so talented!!! You should sell things. I would buy one for my next baby. Shelby is so cute, as always. I love the new picture on your header.