In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This is Little Red Riding Hood (without her hood) before we left the house for the Halloween festivities. We had such a fun time on our first Halloween and were fortunate enough to have just finished our fun when the rain started.

Here she is in her Skeleton jammies. They are really good at glowing and last night she was fussing a bit so I went in to check on her and there was a skeleton sitting in her bed!
This is our casual Halloween attire and we are just relaxing today in it. Halloween was so great at our house and we had so much fun.

4 comments:

The Hyding Place said...

Fun pictures. Glad you had a fun before the rain hit. We got soaked!

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! I love her costume!

heidijogoody said...

How cute are those skelton jammies!

Karissa said...

I'm so glad that onsie actually fit! She looks so cute in her costume and Elli will die of happiness when I show her the bone jammies. Glad you had a fun Halloween!