1 1/2 Lbs Turkey
2 pieces of Celery
1/2 C Craisins
1/4 C Mayonnaise
1/4 C Sour Cream
1/2 C Heavy Cream
1 T Curry powder
1 Tsp Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper
Cut up the turkey and the celery, add the craisins. In a seperate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over turkey mixture. Serve with rolls, in pitas, or just eat it out of the container!
With all the leftover turkey, this is a delicious way to eat it up. I LOVE curry and this salad is super good. For those who haven't tried curry, you should. Don't worry it is not spicy hot - it is just delicious. I made this recipe from a combination of other recipes and Kelly and I can polish this off in about 2-3 days.
5 comments:
She is so freaking cute.
My niece is so adorable!!!!
She is a little thing! Cute pictures.
oh my heck... she is so little! You guys did good, she is so cute!
These are so cute! Elli loves to look at her and is obsessed with her froggy pj's. I can't get over how tiny she looks!
Post a Comment