In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Friday, December 11, 2009

Miss Summers

We have exciting news! I have been scheduled for an induction on the 22nd of December. It seems so close and I feel like I have way to much to do before then, but at the same time I am ready for the baby to be here. The good news is that we are almost all ready for Christmas, the baby's nursery is ready, and we are both more than ready for some time off of work! Here are some pictures from the nursery:

We love how it turned out and are looking forward to having a baby to put in there!

Hopefully, once she is born I will be better about updating this blog and putting up pictures of her. I just haven't had any motivation to blog lately.

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

I have been checking your blog constantly, hoping for an update! What a good one! I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see pics of her once she arrives. I love the nursery!

Karissa said...

The room looks SO good Mel!! I honestly would have never guessed that was your old guest room. We are so excited to see her. I told Justin today that our last pit stop on our drive home will be to the hospital if you're still there or your house--now let's hope the weather supports my plans!

P.S. Ten more days!!! That's crazy....

Kim said...

The nursery is so cute, and I can't wait for my little niece to get here!!!

Randi A. said...

Oh my goodness I just love the polka dot walls. Absolutely darling! The 22nd... how exciting!! Good luck, can't wait to see pictures.

6 cute kids said...

Congratulations! That is the day sfter my little Noah's birthday. I always tell him that he is the best christmas present I ever got. Can't wait to see her!

heidijogoody said...

Oh yippee! She will be here before you know it! The nursery turned out very cute.

Amy said...

I am so excited for you! I love her room! Will you come decorate my house?

mcdowellfamilyfarm said...

If you're almost there, that means I'm almost there too! Woohoo!! Congratulations - I will be looking for pictures.