This is the latest picture we have of our little girl. She weighs 11 oz and is still quite uncooperative. I actually saw my stomach move the other day! I had Kelly put his hand on my stomach for about 15 minutes after that, but of course nothing happened. I can tell she is getting stronger and stronger. Soon Kelly will be able to feel all of her energy too. Despite the fact that this is a pretty good profile picture, I am still not sure who she is going to look like. We are officially past the half-way mark - I am 21 weeks today.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Baby Girl Summers
Posted by Melanie at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute picture! If Kelly wants to feel the baby move, it'll be kinda tricky. You might try completely uncovering your belly (I have noticed my three babies all moved more if they were "cold"- meaning when I wasn't swaddling my belly with 4 layers of maternity clothes). And then- if Joe's hands are too warm, his touch only calms them down. So Kelly needs to have cool hands and you need to have a cool belly. Try it- see if it helps! (I am 19 weeks today- congrats on getting past the half way mark!)
Look at that beautiful head. You're halfway there, how exciting!
And I love your new header btw.
Past the half-way mark is a great place to be. Great profile picture too. You can see her heart.
I love it when I start feeling movement on the outside. So fun! I'm so excited for you, and I'm glad things are going well.
Ok I am WAY OUT OF TOUCH! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, Yay YAY!! I am so happy for you both. You will be the best parents and your daughter is so lucky to have such a fun mom! You are going to love having a little girl. So fun. I hope you are feeling good. You look awesome! I am so excited for you that I have goosebumps!
Post a Comment