In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Evening


Melanie and I went over to my parents for Sunday dinner tonight. It was nice being able to see everyone. It is not real often that everyone in the family makes it to sunday dinner so it was good being able to see everybody. There are getting to be so many kids running around, it is a little chaotic but I am glad we can all get together once in a while to just spend some time with each other. I think it's good to be able to do this. We all went out into the backyard to get some snapshots of the families so we can give them to my grandma in a digital frame for mother's day. I don't think we have ever had a family photo of the entire family so even if it was low budget, I think it was good to do.

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a great picture. It's been a long time since I've seen your sisters and their kids. It was nice to see.

Anonymous said...

Mel...

I still have all my hair. I photoshopped it out. Sell my pictures.... that is a funny joke! You should come down and I will do some for you! You could give them to Kelly for your anniversary! I miss you so much and I would love to see you soon. I am going to be in Salt Lake this weekend for some shopping and you are more than welcome to join(I will be by myself). Let me know darling!

Love ya,

Jameson