Shelby has started going to nursery! She loves playing with toys and kids, so she really enjoys going. Initially, she had the best time, but then she got kicked out 1 week because I couldn't sit with her and had to go teach a lesson. She sat with me, while I taught, with a frown and kept pointing to the door because she wanted to go back to nursery. Last week Shelby was ornery during Sacrament meeting and was clingy in nursery so she didn't end up staying. I am really hoping that this week goes better. I would really like to have a few hours a week where I didn't have to chase her around. A girl can dream right?
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Nursery
Posted by Melanie at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you worry I will be sitting in there with Carter so I can make sure she stays without you :) You for sure need a break!
Woot! Woot! for nursery!!
I hope she stays better!
Post a Comment