We definitely have World Cup Fever at our house! It has been such a good thing that Shelby is a couch potato. She really likes watching soccer!!! Ok, I don't know that she really cares what is on, she just likes watching TV. I have enjoyed watching every game I can. I am sad that there are only 6 games left. Tomorrow is the first day that there won't be a game to watch and I am not sure what I am going to do. It has been nice to have something to fill my spare time with. Shelby and I are routing for Brasil to win, but we haven't decided whether we should hope that Argentina beats Germany or not. We are still upset that Portugal didn't upset Spain today. Sometimes it is hard for Shelby to settle down for her nap because we get so worked up over the morning game Ü
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The Fever
Posted by Melanie at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute@
I am glad you guys are able to bond over something! I miss watching soccer with you guys.
Post a Comment