Last night we got to go and see Kelly for some Family Fun! We met him at the Readiness Center where they had a movie, games, and lots of treats. The USO treat wagon was my favorite place. They had all sorts of yummy things to eat, including Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! These have a special place in my heart so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have some. Best of all, we got to spend some time with Kelly ÜThe time went by way too fast and the mosquitos decided to crash our party, but we had fun and enjoyed our time together. Shelby stayed up way past her bedtime, but made up for it by putting herself to bed when we got home. I fed her, changed her into her jammies, and laid her in her bed while I took out the garbage. When I got back inside, all I had to do was turn out the light! A good ending to a great night Ü
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Family Fun Night
Posted by Melanie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go spend some time with Kelly!! This is a cute picture of the three of you, I like your hair!!
You guys look so cute! Glad you had a good time with the hubby!
that new pic of Shelby is SO cute. i love it.
I bet it was nice to spend some time together as a family.
Post a Comment