Kelly and I had a cheap and fun date last night. We went to the Organ Loft in Salt Lake. They show old silent movies and someone plays the Mighty WurliTzer organ to accompany the film. This is actually the 2nd time we have been and I think it is quite fun. Last night we watched Alfred Hitchcock's The Lodger - The Tale of the London Fog. It was extra fun because it was super foggy outside and added to the spooky atmosphere. Kelly had a hard time paying attention last night, but said he still enjoyed it. We were able to have a popcorn, soda and 2 tickets to the show for $15. If you haven't been I recommend it, but you will have to hurry because the silent movies only run through the winter. FYI - the seats are not the most comfortable so take a seat cushion and don't be alarmed that sometimes the audience is reminiscent of an old folks home! It is fun and it is pretty amazing to hear what that old fossil can make the organ do Ü
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I Guess I'm A Cheap Date
Posted by Melanie at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds totally awesome. I wanna try it!
Nothing wrong with being a cheap date! That's so awesome that you guys wanna adopt! I love blogging so much more then facebook!
Post a Comment