Shelby is 8 months old today! She is getting to be so tall and she is definitely growing up. Here are some things about my Shelby:
-Shelby loves to wave and is getting really good at it. She waves at pictures of her Daddy all the time and loves to wave at Grandpa.
-She is so cute while she is drinking her bottle because she kicks her little leg up and down while she drinks.
-She has a serious case of the fake coughs. We had to leave Sacrament Meeting on Sunday because she was making such a racket. Again, a fun little habit that is reinforced by Grandpa. I think it is funny, but sometimes inappropriate.
-Her favorite thing to do is to lay on her back and gargle her spit. She has always loved to make different sounds. Once she figured out that she could make this sound, she hasn't stopped.
-She has showed great interest in anything that I am eating, so we are starting to introduce real food to her. I say hurry up and eat real food already.
-She is teething right now and will be getting her first tooth soon. Even though she is a little fussy, she is still so fun and almost always happy.
-Shelby is a fantastic sleeper! She goes to bed at 8:30 and sometimes doesn't get up until 8:30. Mom appreciates this more than Shelby knows.
Shelby is so much fun and I am so glad that I get to be home to watch her grow up. I see a lot of myself in her personality - this is both good and bad. She has a very strong will and is right on track to be like her "bossy cow" mom. Heaven help me.
2 comments:
Oh that cute little shelby sure makes me smile. I can hear that little fake cough now! What a good sleeper too!
Thanks for posting Shelby's stats, she is such a cutie. Thanks for taking such good care of her, You are a really good mommy!
Post a Comment