Shelby is growing like a weed! I swear she gets taller by the day and is seriously getting too tall for her clothes. I have even seen some difference in her pants not just her onesies, so you know this is serious. Being the great mother that I am and a lover of all things pajamas, I decided to get her all stocked up on some new jammies. I suppose she may need some actual clothes to go with all of these cute pjs, but this way at least we will match when I wear my pajamas all day Ü Some of these are 12 monthers and have little grippies on the feet - a little frightening to think that she may be walking soon. I am really not too worried seeing as we are still mastering the art of sitting, but you never know - it could happen. I think Shelby is so cute and I love trying on all of her new jammies!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
New Jammies
Posted by Melanie at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute new PJs! I can't wait to see little Shelby in some of these. And I don't think the "boy" one looks boyish at all, it just looks jungle-y. It's a good thing little Shelby has such a good mom to keep her in nice new PJs.
Love you guys!
Isn't that the truth?
They do grow so fast...
Lots of cute jammies!
Post a Comment