We had a great St Patrick's Day! First thing in the morning the Walkers had their brand new baby boy and I am sure that he and Shelby are going to be great friends. We all got dressed up in our green to celebrate and Shelby wore her cute shamrock shirt from Jeni. It was a pretty nice day so Shelby and I went for a walk and enjoyed the sunshine. However, the thing that made this day the most exciting was this:
Shelby ate an entire ounce of rice cereal before bed!!! We have been working on eating with a spoon and she seems to have finally got it. I am thrilled beyond belief about this due to the fact that I can always use more sleep and this is exactly what rice cereal provides Ü What with the daylight savings "spring ahead", we have been working to catch up for days. I have high hopes that we can continue to enjoy this cereal for many months. My little girl is growing up!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Mother's Little Helper
Posted by Melanie at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I can't believe she is already on rice cereal! I just started Carter on it! She is a little cutie in her shamrock shirt and I hope you guys can catch up from daylight savings I know we are trying too around here
She is so cute!
If you would like an invite to see my blog email me
aalee38@netzero.net
Amber
Hey, I haven't looked at your blog since Jayce was born! I LOVE that shirt that Shelby is wearing!! So cute. I'm glad it fit on St. Patty's day!
Post a Comment