So, after a lot of digging, we finally found our Christmas decorations. We put our tree up on Sunday and I think it looks fabulous!! We have some very cute new ornaments this year, including a cute onion with an eye patch from Bermuda. We always buy a Christmas tree ornament when we go out of town and we have added quite a few this year. Typically, we only get ornaments when we both go, or else our tree wouldn't hold all the new ornaments for this year because Kelly has gone on lots of trips.
Even though our decorations are up, it still doesn't seem like Christmas time. Maybe I am just being a grinch this year, but the idea of going Christmas shopping makes me want to barf. Hopefully, I can find some Christmas spirit before all I can come up with are gift cards Ü
3 comments:
I have always loved your tree. Ours looks good at first but by the time Christmas comes, we've moved practically all the ornaments out of Parker's reach so it looks a little silly!
The basement looks great! I bet it's nice to have that project done.
People love gift cards, so don't bother shopping. Your tree looks great. Your nativity set is really neat, especially because of the meaning it has to Kelly. I have that caramel brownie recipe and it is delicious. Serves 1. Henry really enjoys breaking our glass ornaments, so I think the Moon family should let Parker have a little fun too.
Melanie, it was so good to hear from you. I love your blog! I'll send you an invite to mine. I used to run into your mom from time to time, and she would give me updates on you. It looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment